[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 10 Original 400-500 Word Articles on Home Business for $25 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

10 Original 400-500 Word Articles on Home Business for $25

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

10 Original 400-500 Word Articles on Home Business for $25

Postby kingos » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:00 am

Hi Everyone,

I am selling 10 400-500 word original and Unique articles on Home Biz and how to make money online niches for Just $25. If you are interested, PM me. Below is a sample of the articles:
====================================================
5 Tips on How to Create Money On Demand.

Take a quick survey among the majority of people and ask them what their major challenge is. Most would tell you it is how to make more money. Making money on demand requires one thing and that is skill. If you’ve got one, you can create an income on demand. For instance, if you’ve got the ability to bake cakes, that could create some immediate funds for you when you need it. Creating an income when you need it can literally save your life. If you do not learn it or acquire the skills for it, you might not be able to raise the money you need. There are five major income on demand skills on the internet:

• Creating a PDF information product
• Writing articles
• Selling PLR materials
• Selling resale rights materials
• Selling on ebay.

We’ll look at just four of them.

1. Creating a quick information product. This is one of the simplest ways of generating the quick cash you need. What skills do you have? What do you have an experience in? Do a quick survey online to see if there is any available market for it. If there is, you can quickly knock together a 15-20 page ebook, advertise and sell it for between $7 and $19. If you do not know where to advertise, you can go internet marketing forums like warrior forums to place ads like a Warrior Special Offer (WSO). This can help you generate the funds you need in a very short period of time. You can also advertise it using google adwords. But this is not advisable for quick returns.
============================================================

The other topics in the article set are:

- 6 Tips on How to Make Money Online Without Stepping out of the Home

- How to Avoid Falling for Work From Home Scams

- How to Build Your Home Business from Ground Floor up Without spending Your Own Money

- How to Find Well Paying Work at Home Jobs

- How to Find Work from Home Job Opportunities

- How to Get paid to Write Articles

- How to make Money Proofreading and Editing Documents

- Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers 1 & 2.

You can also send me an email at markpenk (at) yahoo.com with the title as "10 Homebiz Articles".
kingos

Don't fall for this - Took my money

Postby webrunner » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:10 am

Paid and he said he could not write my articles and he said he would return my money. I contacted him several times. That was 2 weeks ago.

I should have looked too see where he was from first, Nigeria. What a sucker I am. I though the articles he claims to have written were good.

Luckily it was only $25. I hope you were able to put that money to good use, maybe feed your kids. Goes by Oscar, Kingos, Mark Henks, Bukky or whatever other name you are going by now.
webrunner

Postby mellymom3 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:37 am

mellymom3

Postby webrunner » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:38 pm

I won't stop using people that offer help on sites such as this.

I like the community feel of this sites and others like this.

The current topic I need articles on I may have to do myself. Just need to pencil a few hours in to get them done.

IO'll have to check out some of your writing, I always need fresh content and there is only so much I can get done at a time.
webrunner

Return to Special Offers