[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Very Cheap, Unique Article Writing Packages @ $5 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Very Cheap, Unique Article Writing Packages @ $5

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Very Cheap, Unique Article Writing Packages @ $5

Postby kingos » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:41 am

Hi SSWTers,

I am opening up some slots for article writing packages. These prices are only available to the public through this Offer.

* All articles are unique and will only be written for you. No PLR, no rewrites, only unique content that is guaranteed to pass copyscape. (If you are interested in my low priced rewriting service, please send me a PM)

* For this Offer, all articles will be written by me and English is my native and only language. I also have a Writing team who can produce High Quality articles on any subject of your choice.

* Each package must be on one subject. No adult or gambling subjects please. If I can not write on your subject because of personal reasons I will refund your money in full. If you have any concerns about your subject, please PM me in advance.

* All packages are taken on a first come, first serve basis and will be delivered within ONE week. Once all existing slots

are filled, this offer will be closed.

* Writing samples and testimonials are available on the web at

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Pre...Lawn&id=627474

http://ezinearticles.com/?Dog-Consti...tion&id=627498

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Pre...tion&id=741725

http://ezinearticles.com/?Feline-Con...tion&id=743749

You can also request more article samples if you are not satisfied with the above-listed links.

*If you have any issues, please contact me via PM, even if you don't have your keywords ready. It will ensure your spot in the lineup.

Bum Marketing Dream Package

Each article will be written on the keyword of your choice and be a minimum of 250 words each. These articles are guaranteed to be approved by ezinearticles.com or I will adjust them until they are approved. Please provide keywords or subject for each article.

$5 per article - Typically $7 per article

5 Articles - $25
10 Articles - $50

-----

Blog and Website Dream Article Package - 400+ Words Each

These articles are written for blogs and for placement as website content. Each article is researched where needed and the content is unique. Please provide keywords or subject for each article.

$5 per article - Typically $9 per article

5 Articles -$25
10 Articles - $50

-----

Content is King Dream Article Package - 500+ Words Each

These articles give a lot of punch as website content. Each article is researched where needed and the content is unique.

Please provide keywords or subject for each article.

$6 Per Article - Typically $11 per article

5 Articles - $30
10 Articles - $60

-----

Do you need something extra or specific? Are you interested in my discount rewriting services? Send me a PM and I'll get back to you shortly with an answer.

Thanks

Oscar.
kingos

Don't Fall for tis guy - you won't get anything

Postby webrunner » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:08 am

Paid and he said he could not write my articles and he said he would return my money. I contacted him several times. That was 2 weeks ago.

I should have looked too see where he was from first, Nigeria. What a sucker I am. I though the articles he claims to have written were good.

Luckily it was only $25. I hope you were able to put that money to good use, maybe feed your kids. Goes by Oscar, Kingos, Mark Henks, Bukky or whatever other name you are going by now.
webrunner

Return to Special Offers