[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I'll design and setup a free website for you • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I'll design and setup a free website for you

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I'll design and setup a free website for you

Postby wonderwall » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:26 am

Hi everybody, I'm just launching my first venture so have no testimonials or reviews for my website. I'm prepared to design and setup a free website for anybody who is willing to review my service and provide a testimonial for my website.

Your website will be easy to maintain and update by you, will have an admin panel and can be expanded with extra features such as forums, newletters etc. It's not a wordpress installation but a full content management system.

You must have your own domain name and hosting but there are no restrictions on who you are hosted with [unlike my sales page which is an affiliate page for webhostingbuzz]

I would prefer if you have content ready so that your site will be a working site and be up and running very quickly.

My offer is for one of five types of website

5 page brochure/product Website
1 page sales page
Personal Site/Blog
Articles/Adsense Website
Photo/Gallery Website

I have been designing websites for quite some time. So you have faith in my ability here are some sites that I have designed in the past

www.dizz-ee.com
www.equipet.ie
www.meagherhorses.com
www.cssupdates.com
www.turmec.ie
www.nimzigirls.com

This offer is available to the first 3 people who respond to this thread and are ready to move with this immediately.

Thanks for reading

Tracey
wonderwall

Postby eskimo13 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:32 am

eskimo13
Elite Member

Return to Special Offers