This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Put Your Favorite Quote on a T-Shirt

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Put Your Favorite Quote on a T-Shirt

Postby Mikew » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:06 pm

As a new member here I like to make this special offer to SSWT members, good for the rest of the year.

Our business, Buffalo Graphix, does custom printed apparel. So how would you like your favorite motivational quote on a T-shirt? If you order a T-shirt I'll give you the same quote in cut vinyl for free so you can apply it to the wall of your office or wherever you like!

The shirts will be white T-shirts in S,M, L and XL. The quote must fit in a 14" x 16" area, front or back, you pick the font and the quote can be in any color you want.

The free wall lettering can be up to 3" high and in white, black, blue, red or green. It will come with instructions on how to apply it. You already know how to use the shirts I assume!!

The price will be $19.95 including shipping in the USA and I will accept PayPal.

Please email me if you have any questions or would like to place an order!
Mikew

Return to Special Offers