[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - >>LIMITED DISCOUNT: Sales Letter Writing<< • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

>>LIMITED DISCOUNT: Sales Letter Writing<<

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

>>LIMITED DISCOUNT: Sales Letter Writing<<

Postby WritingMom » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi,

Now is the perfect time to get a head start on your business goals for the New Year!

I am offering a $20 discount on my sales letter writing service, with projects being booked in Jan. You can grab your slot now and use it within the next 3 months (starting in Jan.). But when you're ready, your project will be scheduled in based on my current schedule.

Testimonial (sent to me on Nov. 28th):
"The sales letter is awesome! I started selling the report on the 20th and sold 28 from my sales letter and since changing it over to your sales letter on the 26th I already made 11 additional sales and I haven't added the affiliate program or done any article marketing yet!"
- Tiffani Smith, Disney Audition Secrets

Samples:

==>

==>

==>

==>

==>

Testimonial:
"I’ve outsourced copy writing in the past, but wasn’t blown away by the results. I decided to give Melissa a shot and see what she could do for me. Boy am I glad I did! Melissa has provided me with the best sales pages I’ve ever had written. She is easy to work with, fast but thorough, and hits the nail on the head with what my target market is looking for. I recommend her services to anyone who needs phenomenal copy at an unbelievable price. She is now my go to gal for all my copy!"
– Nell Taliercio, Telecommuting Answer Lady

Testimonial:
"Melissa saved my sales page! I had it written by another so-called copywriter and was intensely disappointed with it. Melissa took it, totally revamped it, and it’s great! She provided me a deadline at the beginning of the project and met it with ease. Very professional and dependable. Thanks for coming through for me, Melissa!"
- Heather Eagar, Jobs, Careers, etc.

I am opening my schedule in Jan. to only 4 people!

Hurry, book your project now for only $130:

This offer includes: sales letter writing, sales letter template, and pictures. So once I'm done, all you have to do is upload the sales page and start selling! I do not do ebook covers, report covers, etc. or headers/footers. But if you send them to me, I will use them! =)

Don't wait; grab your slot now!
WritingMom

Return to Special Offers