This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

10 No Restrictions PLR Articles On Weigh Loss Great Low Pric

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

10 No Restrictions PLR Articles On Weigh Loss Great Low Pric

Postby McCrorie » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:14 am

For Sale!
A Pack Of 10, Fresh Hot Off The Press Articles On Losing Weight
With No Restrictions Private Label Rights.

Hi fellow Webmasters,
today I have an amazing deal for you, I have just finished putting the finishing touches to a pack of ten articles on, ''Losing Weight.''
These articles come with full,
''Private Label Rights,'' with, ''NO RESTRICTIONS ON THEM WHATSOEVER.''

You can do with the articles as you wish as long as it is Legal and Ethical.

I normally charge [color=red]''$10'' per PLR article, and I also include certain restrictions on those articles. This means that this pack of ten articles with full, ''PLR Rights,'' would normally cost you,''$100''!

However Fellow Webmasters you will not have to pay anything near $10 per article.

I am only going to charge you an amazing, ''[color=red]$5'' per article, which means that this pack of ''10 No Restrictions PLR Articles On Losing Weight,'' will only cost you an unbelievable.[/color]''$50.''

That has to be the offer of the century
Each article comes in both Word Document and Text Document format, plus each individual article comes with its very own unique description and word count information.

There are a hundred and one things you can do with these PLR articles on Weight Loss. You can submit them to article directories, you can use them to compile a report or you can use them as fresh content for your websites, the options open to you is limitless.

I am only accepting payment via paypal, if you don't have a paypal account then it is easy to set one up and it is also free, just go to http://www.paypal.com.

If you have any questions or wish to view a sample of one of the articles then please email me at andrewdillon@mccrorie-enterprises.com
you can also use this email address to make your PayPal payments.

WARNING:In Order To Protect The Integrity And Value Of These Articles I Am Only Selling 20 Packs Of These Articles. Once There Gone, There Gone. If Past Experiences Are Anything To Go By Then These Packs Of Articles Will Sell Out Within A Matter Of Hours So I Advice You To Take Action Now And Purchase You Pack Of 10 Articles On Weight Loss, ''Now.''

Below you will find a brief description of each article.

10 Dieting Tips For Successful Major Weight Loss!

Losing weight shouldn't be and isn't rocket science. Ok it requires hard work, dedication and a hell of a lot of willpower but is shouldn't be costly either. Within this article you will find some great hints and tips that will help you lose weight more easily.

Avoiding The Temptation Of Fattening Foods At Work!

The one thing that those on a weight loss program struggle with most is when it comes to work and maintaining there weight loss while trying not to give into the temptation of fast food and eating the cakes, biscuits and pastries that are usually on offer at the office meetings. This article is jam packed full of hints and tips to help you maintain your weightloss without giving in to temptation at work.

Is Calcium The New Weapon In Losing Weight?

There are a lot of misconceptions flying about as regards the inclusion of dairy products within a diet or weightloss program. Like myself I am sure you are unaware of just how magical a diet aid calcium can be. To get up to speed and to discover some of the most amazing best kept secrets I recommend that you read this article.

Men And Weight Loss Myths!

Men tend to believe that weight loss, like a military operation, is something that should be undertaken only when truly necessary. They'll cut some slack on a bit of flab around there waist, but when things really get out of line, there more than ready for action. However it is the kind of action they take that is important and not the taking the action in the first place.

Teenagers & Weight Loss Surgery!

As parents we must learn to take responsibility for our children and there mental and physical well being. However, having said that it is becoming more and more difficult to make the right decisions as regards our children. Your dammed if you do and your dammed if you don't. You see the sad fact is, with the increase in obesity among children, some parents are turning to a relatively unexplored solution for their offspring as regards obesity and potentially putting there young lives at risk. Surely this can not be right? You read this article and judge for yourself.

The Dangers Of Fad Diets!

There is no denying that as a society we are becoming more and more obese, year in year out. There are so many figures banded about as regards being overweight and obese and none are more frightening than those written recently by The American Obesity Association. If your contemplating losing weight then before you spend any money or join some weightloss program you should firstly read this article.

[center]The Importance Of Eating Breakfast When Trying To Lose Weight
Part One!
[/center]

The misconception that skipping breakfast will help you lose weight is wide of the mark. The truth is that skipping breakfast will in fact jeopardies any attempt you may make at losing weight. If your serious about losing weight then this article is a must read.

[center]The Importance Of Eating Breakfast When Trying To Lose Weight
Part Two!
[/center]

The misconception that skipping breakfast will help you lose weight is wide of the mark. The truth is that skipping breakfast will in fact jeopardies any attempt you may make at losing weight. If your serious about losing weight then this article is a must read.

The Secret Things You Need To Know To Succeed In Losing Weight!
There is more to losing weight than just picking a weightloss program, crossing your fingers and hoping for the best that this time you can make it work and succeed in losing weight. If you truly want to succeed in losing weight. ''Permanently,'' then you really need to read this article.

Weight Loss Doesn't Mean Having To Become a Slave To Boring Food!

A lot of people love there food and going on a diet is one of there worst nightmares. You see they mistakenly associate the words diet and weightloss with hunger and boring foods. They think that being on a weightloss program requires them to weigh out food and eat nasty tasteless dry biscuits that tastes like cardboard. This article shows you that being on a diet doesn't have to a painful mind numbing experience.

[center]Remember There Are Only 20 Packs For Sale. When There Gone, There Gone.
If you purchase these articles and enjoy them and you have some ideas of your own as regards subjects for articles then why not email me with your suggestions at andrewdillon@mccrorie-enterprises.com
[/center]
McCrorie

Return to Special Offers