This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

SEO - Manual Directory Submission

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

SEO - Manual Directory Submission

Postby JudithStep » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:05 pm

I'll submit your websites to 400 SEO-friendly directories. Your sites will get indexed and listed not only on Google, but on Yahoo and MSN too. Get more traffic ... just in time for the Holiday buying rush.

I will work with you to ensure that your submissions meet the requirements of directories to increase your acceptance. We only submit to the SEO-friendly Directories on the Info Vilesilencer list. All submissions are done manually over a 3-4 week period. Upon completion, I will send you an Excel report showing which directories your sites were submitted to so that you know exactly where you stand in your SEO strategies.

My usual fee is $375 per site. My SSWT discount fee is $350 per site. For bulk submission, I will do 5 sites for the price of 4. If you have larger quantities, we can negotiate on a case by case basis. Payment up-front is required. Submissions will begin when your payment is received in full through Paypal. My Paypal email is jstephens7@ gmail.com.

Questions or comments? Please PM me. Thank you for considering my Directory Submission services.

Regards,
Judith Stephens
JudithStep
Elite Member

Return to Special Offers