[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Save My Butt- Save 40%! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Save My Butt- Save 40%!

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Save My Butt- Save 40%!

Postby chriswight » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:26 pm

Hey folks!

I'll keep this short and sweet.

As some of you may know, I'm between jobs right now. While I'm anxiously waiting to launch my first major product, I need to scrape together some cash to pay the bills.

I've decided to offer both of my reports The Content Network Cure and Adwords Triage, a $17 dollar value, for just $10.

This isn't the same old info rehashed into a report. These are reports I wrote because I personally found so much value in the information.

Additionally, both of these reports can be resold, ala $7 Script, for the usual 100% commission. Send them to your list and you could make back your investment (and then some!) in minutes. If you aren't happy with the reports, just say the word and I'll send you a refund- no questions asked.

So grab these great reports and help a guy out in the process.

chriswight

Return to Special Offers