This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Newbies, Click here to find if y're products are in danger

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Newbies, Click here to find if y're products are in danger

Postby kowhai » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 pm

Hi there

Yes that is very true, thieves are always searching the internet for an easy download. The bad thing about this is they often resell it under a different name etc. The only other thing I detest is having to go to paypal, sign on before I can make a payment button. It is quite easy but for the real newbie it can be a little hard to find where to do that. Well There is hope at last with this brand new product that you can have running this very day.

Special for SSWT members

this offer will only be running for a short time

Amazing Easy-To-Use Software Instantly Generates Secure PayPal Buttons On The Fly... Right From Your desk top!

Encrypt Your PayPal Buttons In A Single Click... Eliminating Digital Theft And Protecting Your Profits!

No More Wasted Time Logging Into PayPal Just To Create Or Edit Your Buy Buttons!

Did you know that the average cyber-thief can STEAL your digital products in LESS than 30 seconds? That means you could be LOSING money at this very moment!

In case you're not already aware, there's a CRITICAL overlooked PayPal security hole which affords cyber-thieves the ability to download your digital product or access your members area. How?

All someone has to do is look at your source code in order to view the redirect success URL address located in the PayPal buy button code. And once they've got that, they can simply go to that page and do whatever they want...for FREE!

You can stop any chance of them getting your Paypal products, and no more having to go to your account to create payment buttons

Do it right from your desktop for a very small payment of $3.00

I will also give you a copy of Louis allport's "How to build huge niche keyword lists" totally free.

Thats right Just $3.00 you can not even buy a cup of coffee for that, by the time you add on a cake etc. Do yourself a favor right now. If you do not like what you get for your $3.00 I will be more than happy to give you your money back. It's just that simple, once you use this software I doubt you will ever go back to the old way of making payment buttons.

Dont miss out this is the last time I will be advertising this product.

http://www.kowhaiproductions.co.nz/plock/

Anthony
kowhai

Return to Special Offers