[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Exclusive Bonus from Lynn: Easy Niche Research • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Exclusive Bonus from Lynn: Easy Niche Research

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Exclusive Bonus from Lynn: Easy Niche Research

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:09 am

If you would like to tap into my Niche Research knowledge and
experience, you'll want to take advantage of this special offer:

-> http://www.easynicheblueprint.com

The link above will give you access to guides and video tutorials
on locating hot niches and uncovering BUYING markets online. As an
exlusive bonus, I am packaging it together with a free subscription
to Easy Niche Research.

Easy Niche Research is my own personal bonus to the Blueprint package.
It will be delivered by email, ONLY to my readers who own the Blueprint.
You'll get free keyword lists, niche ideas and bite-size tips that will
help you locate and capitalize on hot markets and long-term goldmines.

Want to capitalize on the 2007 holiday sales rush? Or perhaps you just
want to get ahead of your competition... Get Niche Blueprint today!

-> http://www.easynicheblueprint.com

Note: This product is free for Elite Members!

Member at my discussion forum, where you get all of my products free,
you may join here:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/elite-members.htm

Enjoy! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Johnny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:45 pm

Hi Lynn

There is a typo error in
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/elite-members.htm

>>> 1: Choose Your Option - 3 months @ $20 or 6 months @ $60*

I thought I cannot multiply correctly :)
I suppose it should be

12 months @ $60*
Johnny

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:21 am

Thank you, Johnny :)

I totally missed that!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Special Offers