[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Simple Sales Copy - Software + Resell Rights • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Simple Sales Copy - Software + Resell Rights

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Simple Sales Copy - Software + Resell Rights

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 pm

This is a VERY limited special offer for SSWT Members & Readers!

For a limited time you can get the Simple Sales Copy software, which sells for $147 - PLUS full resell rights (website included) for only $17

Yes, that's the entire package for only $17 :shock:

Get the details here:
http://www.simplesalesletter.com/

(before the price changes back and the Resell Rights offer is gone)

This is your chance to grab a GREAT deal!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 pm

I just ordered about 10 - 15 minutes ago, Lynn. How long before the software email arrives?
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 pm

Since this is a Special Offer and not a gimmick to build a list or anything of the sort, you wont be signed up to an email list or receive a message other than your payment confirmation. Once you submit payment, it should take you to the download page.

I assume you experienced a problem with that, so I'll send the download information to you directly ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:20 pm

Got your PM. Thanks, Lynn :wink:
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby EntrepreneurDad » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Lynn:

This sounds like a great deal! I'm a Mac guy, could you tell me the system requirements for the program?

Thanks,
Justin
EntrepreneurDad

Postby cleve1 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:01 pm

Sound great..and thanks for the offer.

I am also a mac user, so please let's know if its gonna work . Also if I can use it on more than one computer.. Thanks..!
cleve1

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Thats a great question actually - it appears to be designed just for Windows users. I wasnt able to find a help file or anything that would indicate otherwise...

Thanks for bringing this up!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby uniquelyyours » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Thanks Lynn, nice offer. The sales page for this offer was it made using this software.

:D
uniquelyyours

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm

Lynn,

Is there a Readme file or anything to help me know how to use this?
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby uniquelyyours » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:04 pm

I am looking it over now as well I need to know the same thing. thanks

:D
uniquelyyours

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:39 pm

I assume that it was - it comes with the package.

As for the help files - I am using the program myself and was unable to pull them up. I am on the search for an answer to that! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:03 am

I haven't found anything so far. When you click the About or Help (not sure which one since I don't have the program installed here at home yet), it goes to a 404 error page.

I really need to know how to use it in order to use it. :wink:
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby uniquelyyours » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:28 pm

Any updates on this yet, thanks

:)
uniquelyyours

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Special Offers