[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Top Quality Articles At AFFORDABLE Prices! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Top Quality Articles At AFFORDABLE Prices!

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Top Quality Articles At AFFORDABLE Prices!

Postby ozim400 » Sat May 19, 2007 2:03 pm

NOTE: I’d posted this service on another forum, but the prices I am offering is generally much LOWER.

---------------------

My content/article service gradually, but steadily developed from when I used to personally write for clients. In fact, some members of this forum including Lynn Terry patronized my service in the past.

She even recommended me on her blog here:
http://www.clicknewz.com/?s=patrick+ubuane
http://www.clicknewz.com/194/get-original-content/

Today, however, it is a service made of my quality writers and most are U.S. based.

100% Original Articles
Though we aim for 100% originals, yet I personally test every article to ensure 100% originality complaint.

Let me introduce 2 of my writers to you…
For want to space, I believe only these 2 will suffice:

RB is a work at home mom based in America. She is a graduate and have teaching experience. Writes fast and good quality articles at all times. She can handle up to 65 or more articles per month - depending on the topics and the length of articles.

BS is a single mother based in America. She is also a passionate writer and I am happy to associate with her. She has strong ability to research and crank out quality articles for clients. She can handle up to 60 or more articles in a month, but depends on the topics and the length of articles.

Our fees:

Basically, for bulk orders we will charge as follows:
300-words = $5
400-words = $7
500-words = $8.5

Do you need sample articles?
If yes, please feel free to ask for some sample articles we wrote for client recently. For better view of the sample, you may PM me your real email

Any vital point I’d left out?
Please post your queries on this thread and, also PM me for personal quotes for your project.

I am looking forward to a long-term relationship. J

Thank for your time.

P.U.
ozim400

Return to Special Offers