This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Product Launch Offer For Get A Grip Marketing

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Product Launch Offer For Get A Grip Marketing

Postby Getagrip » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:56 pm

Hello. I just published an internet marketing ebook on how to make money online, which I think is a lot better than a lot of other ebooks out there that people are paying a lot of money for. My ebook is called Get A Grip Marketing.

The launch price is only $14.95, but don't let the price fool you - quite frankly, I think Get A Grip Marketing is better than many ebooks selling for $67, or even $97 for that matter.

I do expect to raise the price soon, but I wanted to offer a low price at first to encourage others to see what I have to offer, and then spread the word about how awesome Get A Grip Marketing is.

I don't mean to "tute my own horn", but right now, not too many people know about Get A Grip Marketing, and I think you will hear more people say good things about it in the weeks to come.
Getagrip

Return to Special Offers