[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Marketing Opportunity Analysis is growing in popularity... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Marketing Opportunity Analysis is growing in popularity...

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Marketing Opportunity Analysis is growing in popularity...

Postby JosephRatliff » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:43 pm

For the members of this forum only...

I have been selling a Marketing Opportunity Analysis (MOA) on my site at like hotcakes.

What is a MOA?

Basically you open the doors to your business to me...and let me peek inside your current marketing efforts.

Then, I reveal to you where those efforts lack punch, but more than that I give you specific advice on how to "uncork" hidden profits in your business. In other words, a little bit of coaching.

Then, I prepare a pdf document outlining a miniature marketing plan using the golden nuggets I have uncovered.

You will walk away from this with step by step instructions for increasing profits in your business.

I have been selling this analysis for $297.00. If you email me directly at joe at dynamicwebcopy.com with "I am a member" in the subject line, you will get this analysis for $197.00.

Two hundred bucks for the equivelant of over $600 in coaching and the report.

8)

You can also visit http://www.dynamicwebcopy.com right now to check out the finer details.

Joseph Ratliff
Professional Marketing Coach
Copywriter
And Author of The Profitable Business Edge
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Return to Special Offers