[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Closed • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Closed

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Closed

Postby prevmedone » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:34 pm

Closed
Last edited by prevmedone on Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prevmedone

Postby ChristyK » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:07 pm

Richard this looks very interesting and a great offer. The unfortunate part is that I know nothing about you that justifies trusting you with my money. Please, don't take that personally. On this forum, you've made only a few posts and mostly to the classified ads. I can't find anything in the mainstream IM forums searching on your last name. Could you please provide some type of information about yourself? Anyone else want to offer a character reference? ;)

Thank you!

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby prevmedone » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:05 am

Hello Christy

I am not offended, I have been a member for a little while now and unfortunately am kind of the quite behind the scenes type of person on most of the forums I belong to, sort of just obsorbing knowledge.

Every once in a while I like to offer something as my way of saying thanks for the knowledge. I see that people pay an outlandish fee for this type of service and waned to offer it for less.

Free would not make it because then I might attract people who would use my service for unscrupulous reasons. I mean no disrespect to the forum, just wanted to give back.

Richard
Last edited by prevmedone on Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prevmedone

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:54 pm

theuniek1

Postby prevmedone » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:22 pm

prevmedone

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:23 pm

theuniek1

Return to Special Offers