[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Twitter Signature Styles ~ Review Please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Twitter Signature Styles ~ Review Please

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Twitter Signature Styles ~ Review Please

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Sat May 16, 2009 2:27 pm

I love it! But you know what would be really cool? if you could put in your Twitter name and see the outcome in all of the graphics... But that's just me and my selfish little self.

Just a thought....
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat May 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Love it!

Trying to think where I can use it at.
MommyEnterprises

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat May 16, 2009 6:42 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby angienewton » Sat May 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Glad you asked because I thought about something when I saw it on Thursday at the elite webinar and forgot to mention it.

What about adding a little description about what exactly it is that you're offering and how to use the signatures.

I'm still not sure where I would put one so for non techy me an explanation would be great!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:16 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sun May 17, 2009 5:39 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 25, 2009 4:26 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Mon May 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I don't think the video is obsolete - because, you talked about other things in there, too - like just the process of going through the steps and what you would use a siggy for and stuff...some of the exact questions you'd actually gotten from here. So see? it's all good :)

Oh, I was going to suggest just putting that in the 'more info' section on youtube, the fact that you changed the code and we no longer need to worry about that - but, then I thought about people just watching the vid on your site - so you could add annotations to the vid saying that....

And don't forget to put the pretty ones on TOP

And maybe do the "make another siggy?" thing.... or it could even be "try again?" in case you didn't like the one you picked - which would do away with the need for my other suggestion of letting us see them all at once and then picking which one we wanted...

Am I making sense? or have I had entirely too much Mtn. Dew? :lol:
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Mon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh, Loretta,

How cute.

I love it too. And thank you, thank you, Angie for putting one of the signs on your site so I could see what it looks like.

You guys are so creative.

Now, I have to think where I can put one.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Lisa, you've had entirely too much Mt.Dew but you still make sense -lol- now switch to decaf for the night LOL

Thanks Karen, glad you liked it! Working on adding and tweaking a little every day with it. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions I'm all ears ;)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews