[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Feedback on PubClip.com Site • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Feedback on PubClip.com Site

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Feedback on PubClip.com Site

Postby gsmart » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 am

I just recently redesigned PubClip.com. I designed a different template, changed the site layout and added a video to the front page.

PubClip.com is under active development and is open to suggestions. Please visit . Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Last edited by gsmart on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
gsmart

Postby robert adams » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 am

you would probably get much better response if you took the ad out of the review request.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby gsmart » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:45 pm

gsmart

Postby robert adams » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 am

well, I wasn't talking about the sig file. that is perfectly acceptable. I was referring to the fact that most of the post is an ad for your services.

Your first paragraph and your last was sufficent to ask for a review of the site. All the rest is just advertising your site.

I assume that was not your intention, but that is what it is.

thanks,
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby gsmart » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:42 am

Oh... let me try that again. :-) Thanks
gsmart

Postby robert adams » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm

great, thanks for being understanding about this.

now, on to your site.

I think it is great. You are using video and sound but it loads fast and is not overwhelming.
'
I like the colors, the layout, navigation, etc.

It is one of the few DW designed sites I have seen that actually makes good use of css to reduce page size and therefore load times.

It is exactly what I would suggest to people as good site design.

Is this your company or are you an affiliate?

robert
Last edited by robert adams on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby gsmart » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Robert,

I’m just helping out with the website. The website still needs some work but it's looking better.

Thanks for the good review.
gsmart

Return to Website Reviews