This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How can I improve the website please

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How can I improve the website please

Postby Wilson Cowden » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 am

I've created a lead capture page as www.rainbowforex.com and after a visitor completes the coupon they will then lead to www.rainbowforex.com/home.php page . If they don't complete the coupon they don't get taken further.
I don't know if this is the best approach or if I should make the /home page the /index page & insert a coupon in it somewhere.

All suggestions and comments on the website design/content will be much appreciated

Many thanks

Wilson Cowden
Wilson Cowden
Elite Member

Postby KansasDragon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 am

A few quick comments..

#1 You really need to get a sign up box where it's visible without scrolling down.

#2 I'd recommend splitting your offering, continue trying to get the sign up/coupon, and add the coupon to the Home page also, but don't stop people from seeing your offer, just because they don't sign up.

In other words, push the value of the "Forex Trading Uncovered" report for the sign ups, but give them an option to see your other offer without signing up.

#3 You could reduce the size of your fonts and graphics on the capture page, to help in getting the sign up higher on the page. They size of the font and graphics are a little overwhelming.

#4 Take everything I just said with a grain of salt, until other people give you feedback too. :D
KansasDragon

Return to Website Reviews