[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can you please tell me what you all think???! Thanks • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can you please tell me what you all think???! Thanks

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can you please tell me what you all think???! Thanks

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Can you please tell me what you think? Im pretty much a newbie and I wanted to start my affiliate marketing off my opening a Zlio store. Let me know what you think about this site:

Thanks So much for your help!

Kay
Lamorenalotiene

Postby Paul Bergman » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi Kay,

You might want to get buy a domain name and redirect
it to you site. That way your customers won't see

http://sinsationalchocolates.zlio.net

instead they will see

www.sinsationalchocolates.com

Which at the time I am posting this is still available,
I just checked.

I went to you site and clicked several of the links
for different types of chocolate. It looks like most
of the items sold are from cooking.com

Go to your back office and check what the commission
amount is for each sale from cooking.com.

Then take that amount and figure out how much
chocolate you have to sell to make whatever your
monthly income goal is.

For example say the amount of commission is 4%
of each sale and you want to make $100 a month.

You have to sell $2500 worth of chocolate each month.

$2500 X 4% = $100

I don't know what the commission amount is exactly
for cooking.com. If you look at the bottom of the about
page of zlio most commissions are about 3%.

http://www.zlio.com/static/about

Learn to drive a lot of traffic to your chocolate site.

If I wasn't losing weight I would be tempted to buy
some of the chocolate, it looks so good.

Paul 8)

Paul Bergman

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Thanks a lot Paul! I guess that you were looking at the same thing as me, because I was looking at it and it does say 3% which is nothing! Im so disappointed!
Lamorenalotiene

Postby mellymom3 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:37 pm

I used to have a Zlio store as well for kids toys. But I found that it was really not worth my time. Most of the commission is only 3% and that is not good when you can go so many other places and get more.
Sure Zlio is nice because you can get a pre-configured store you just add products to, but creating your own store is much better.
You can create your own affiliate store using popshops and have it on wordpress on your own site with your own domain name.
You can setup your own store on other places like Freewebs and then just buy a domain name.
There are many options available.
But bottom line, I did Zlio for 6 months and made $2

But on the brighter side. CHOCOLATE is my FAV!!!! :D

p.s. digitial products often convert better because there is no shipping. with Zlio they only sell to France, and the US. I am Canadian and my own relatives couldn't even buy off my store to help me out!!!
mellymom3

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:46 am

Lamorenalotiene

Postby Paul Bergman » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Paul Bergman

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Oh dont i know that now!

Thanks!
Lamorenalotiene

Postby karynsolo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:08 pm

karynsolo

Return to Website Reviews