[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Review of My Travel Site, Please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Review of My Travel Site, Please

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Review of My Travel Site, Please

Postby TracyR » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:47 am

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm in the process of changing some things at my site

and would appreciate any comments, constructive criticism, observations, etc. to help me make this a site that you would want to visit.

I'm in the process of adding newsletters, articles and an FAQ section (Have any travel questions?) as well as looking for affiliate ideas to help monetize.

I'm currently using adsense but don't like the placement so will be changing that around, too. Any ideas here?

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's comments.
TracyR
Elite Member

Postby annalaurabrown » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Tracy
I think you have done a nice job. The graphics and text layout is very appealing. I would if you can however, include a sign up box for your newsletter directly on the front page. You will get more signups that way. I noticed your Faq page is empty, you will want to complete that page as well. otherwise nice job!
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews