[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please review my site. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please review my site.

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Please review my site.

Postby pamela » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:21 am

Check out my site. I spent half a year developing this site.
Thanks, Pamela http://www.upshurcreative.com
pamela

Postby JosephRatliff » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:29 pm

If this is an actual review you are requesting...and you are not just promoting... ;)

Then, to start with, your copy on the main page needs to be more informative, more editorial style. You should offer a free/low cost report or other information upfront, rather than selling right away.

The site could use a graphic overhaul, and the navigation on the left hand side could be more descriptive...as that seems to be where you are selling your stuff.

Just a start, I only gave it a quick look at first.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Mommyland » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:29 am

I would suggest getting rid of the counter. They arent very accurate and its not information that is adding anything to the site.

I would offer Demos, I Know I would not give money with out being able to see what it is I am buying and how it works. the Why should I buy it.

Also Real descriptions instead of a few bullet points of what is in it, Share why it is I may want this 'site'
Mommyland
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews