[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Review my website please ! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Review my website please !

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Review my website please !

Postby successhelper » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi all,
I have created my own website and I need your reviews. Could you please put your comments here about how it looks, does it look professional enough,..or is there anything I need to change, update,..
I highly appreciate your comments.
Mysite : Http://BusinessAllianceOnline.com

Regards,
Moba
successhelper

Postby Learning » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:07 am

I woud definitely have a place on the top part of the home page that says sign up for our newsletter. Also I don`t like the orange color too much. The other thing is that it sounds too good and easy to be true so I would be more specific as to what you are offeing andeven more specific as to how it would be achieved. Again the newsletter sign up is esential here since the more exposure that your clients have with you and your company the more they will trust you.
write back and tell me your thoughts.
Eren[/list]
Learning
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:59 am

Most iimportant thing.... get rid of that popup that loads when your index page loads. Or , at least make it much smaller, or pop under, and/or make it load only once instead of every time the index page is accessed.

I would get rid of all the purple and pink text. It is very hard to read and is not very serious looking.

I would definitely get rid of that huge image of the skyline at night. It does not add to your page and is so big that it would take a dialup user a couple of minutes to load. It also makes you have to scroll down to see anything else if you are using 800x600 screen resolution like I am.
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Adulu » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:11 am

Adulu

Postby JosephRatliff » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:12 am

Well, I would start with a headline ... for this I would start with an "editorial" style headline...

Eliminate ALL WORDS THAT ARE IN ALL CAPS...it is not required to make your point...and makes you seem like you are yelling, which you NEVER need to do ;)

You copy's fonts need to be consistent in style and sizes...it has areas that have different fonts, and way too many different sizes...

Your sales copy overall needs to be tested to see what results it will produce if any...then tweaked to continue to increase results.

Get rid of the Google search box and the links at the bottom and clarify your call to action so someone knows to click the large banner to proceed.

That should get you started.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby successhelper » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:51 pm

successhelper

Return to Website Reviews