[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Would you please review my Zentimental.com squeeze page? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Would you please review my Zentimental.com squeeze page?

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Would you please review my Zentimental.com squeeze page?

Postby walker22 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi Everyone!

I've been on here for about 18 months and haven't been posting much because I've been working hard at putting together my first joint venture with some big names.

What I would love is to get a review/feedback of my squeeze page at:

The site is live so if you enter anything to opt-in, it will function. So please be aware of that.

What I'm looking for in feedback or a review is:

Is the headline too vague or is it compelling enough given the guests?

Assuming it isn't compelling enough, what would improve things?

Would an audio file of me talking about the series help?
Would photos of the guest speakers help?

Is the description of what each speaker is going to cover specific enough for you?

I appreciate any and all honest feedback I can get. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. But if it doesn't work for you, it would be helpful to know why you think it doesn't work. Just saying it's boring and sucks doesn't point me in a direction to improve it.

Thank you for your time and your feedback. I do appreciate it.

Michael
walker22

Postby kiconnect » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:41 pm

kiconnect

Postby walker22 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:33 am

walker22

Return to Website Reviews