[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Here I go! Looking for answers and advice! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Here I go! Looking for answers and advice!

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Here I go! Looking for answers and advice!

Postby Karen Chrisman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:54 pm

Here's my web site. . I'm troubling over a couple of things.

Let's start with: I need some way for people who comment to keep up with the discussion. Get notification of new comments for that post.

Second: I am not sure what to do if anything to my Product and Resource pages.
I think in one way I should cut down on how many I have and push the ones I keep more.

Third: I need some sort of incentive to get more sign ups on my opt in.

Any advice, suggestions, help?

Karen
Karen Chrisman
Elite Member

Postby Mommyland » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:27 pm

For number 1 Lynn has a great post about what every blog needs this addresses your question http://www.clicknewz.com/1142/10-things ... ould-have/

for number 2 I don't know honestly.

for number 3 how about a free ebook or download of some kind that is beneficial to your readers

Im not sure why but it took almost a minute for the page to load Im on DSL maybe having it load a little faster may keep people there to see what you have to ffer.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby Karen Chrisman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:52 pm

I'm checking out the post now. I see the subscribe to comments plug in should work. Thanks for the help on that anyway.

Karen
Karen Chrisman
Elite Member

Postby JosephRatliff » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:30 pm

For the incentive, create a short report with specific tips on the most unique way you can help your visitor.

Keep it short and numbered:

For example 10 Ways to... or 7 Quick Tips for... type of format.

Then...

Combine that with an e-course where you can keep delivering content and promote an affiliate item or two.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Karen Chrisman » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:20 pm

Thanks Joseph,
I've been trying to figure out what to offer my niche.

Karen
Karen Chrisman
Elite Member

Postby webevaluations4free » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:25 pm

webevaluations4free

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:48 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Website Reviews