[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please tell me what you think! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please tell me what you think!

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Please tell me what you think!

Postby tess47 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Please take a look at my website and let me know what you think. Good? Bad? Easy to navigate? Colors? Whatever your opinion is, please tell me - it is hard to look at something of your own objectively.

Thanks for the input!

Tess

tess47

Postby JosephRatliff » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:44 pm

Tess,

Well...

Color choice is ok...but...

Your website is cluttered...the fonts are all over the map...navigation on top of navigation on the top of the site, on either side is distracting...font sizes are all over the board and not consistent...some of the stuff jumps when you hover the mouse over the text (distracting)...in the header graphic, having the word-picture-word-picture view is cluttered and I stopped reading.

Your left navigation is pretty organized though, I like being able to click on the little arrows and have it bring all of the subcategories out like that. :) Good job there.

I think you have a little work ahead, but you took action, period. You are miles ahead of the 80% who have online ideas and don't take action. That deserves kudos in and of itself. 8)

Hope that helps.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby laurie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 am

Tess,

This is my personal opinion, but I think your site needs more color.
A nice, professional header at the top would do wonders.

The grey color is a bit drab - maybe a nice pastel would be good.

I wish you the best.
laurie
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews