[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Website Review Please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Website Review Please

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Website Review Please

Postby Christimarie » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:08 am

Greetings all,
I want to launch my new membership site soon but need some feedback on the website. Please tell me you first impressions when you get there. Is it amusing, eye-catching, offensive? Will you read more, be curious, etc?

The JOIN Button is active but PLEASE don't click through.

The site is not ready yet, I need to get your feedback and opinions first. Okay, I'll be brave. Be blunt!! :shock:

Go to: http://www.theonlinebusinessreport.com

Thank you,
Christimarie
Christimarie
Elite Member

Well from a quick look

Postby kowhai » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:21 pm

it looks very good to me, I love the idea of the download junkie. I have been guilty of that in the past. Not anymore, I will only download stuff that I really think will be of advantage to me. I have actually written a report on that very thing called making that committment

Anthony
kowhai

Thanks Anthony

Postby Christimarie » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Christimarie
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews