[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - what do you think about this website • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

what do you think about this website

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

what do you think about this website

Postby helmy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:48 am

Please advise me about my website. what do you think about it?

www.ebusiness-digger.com
helmy

Postby Layla » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:47 am

Layla

Postby helmy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:40 am

I apreciate it Lyla, that was a good advise.

Lynn, What do you think?
helmy

Postby laurie » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:32 am

laurie
Elite Member

Postby helmy » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:53 am

laurie

Thanks for your comment. i am very happy to read your comments guys.
I will remove this long list of questions.

thanks for saying nice looking site, i designed it, but frankly speaking, my wife choosed the colours :)

this site mainly for affiliate promotion.

i will offer tools and books , also i will write some information about getting started in online buisiness, and the basic things.
except some affiliate links and free information, what do think i can add ?
helmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi Helmy,

The first thing that I noticed is your main page has "Page Title" as the title for the page. You need to write a descriptive title, up to 10 words, that includes your primary keyword phrase. Each page of your site should have a unique page title, with a keyword phrase that matches what you offer on that page.

The other reviewers here were right on target - you ask a lot of questions, but offer no answers or solutions. You need a clear Call-To-Action on this main page.

Read this: http://www.clicknewz.com/513/call-to-action/

This is a quick tutorial I wrote specifically about using a “call to action” in your content, and strategically leading your visitors to and through your website.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Website Reviews