[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please review PLRSpot.com... Thanks! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please review PLRSpot.com... Thanks!

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Please review PLRSpot.com... Thanks!

Postby RebelMarketer » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm

I've just finished phase 1 on a new website...

http://www.plrspot.com

I would like some feedback on the initial copy for the free membership offer and also feedback on the OTO offer after a new member registers.

What are your thoughts on the design of the website, I made an effort to keep it clean, simple and straight to the point.

Also, let me know what you think about the functionality inside the members area.

Thanks in advance to any replies!
RebelMarketer

Postby annalaurabrown » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:40 pm

I think it looks great. I especially like the bright green next to the sign up box. It really draws attention to it. I'll bet you will get a lot of subscribers.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby Publisher-For-You » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:18 am

Hey Jason,

Not sure if this matters, but on Firefox/Mac the content bleeds out of the table cells.

I can email you a screen shot if desired, or you can check your site in different browsers using this site:

http://browsercam.com

I think the free screenshot version of their service might be enough.

Best of luck to you.
Publisher-For-You

Postby RebelMarketer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:36 am

RebelMarketer

Postby Publisher-For-You » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:01 am

Publisher-For-You

Postby RebelMarketer » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:17 am

Thanks for the screenshot, I see what you mean. Not sure but I think it has something to do with css and div tags, but I will look into it.
RebelMarketer

Postby ideaGENERATOR » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:04 pm

The design is pretty clean and comes off well. One thing that didn't come off nicely however was the title right under the header.

It isn't really a title - but the size indicates it is. The reason I dislike that is because it reminds me of really bad sales pitch pages where a marketer goes on and on trying to sell you his scheme.

The size draws the eyes, which I assume you want, but after seeing it - it makes the rest of the content seem so small and insignificant.

My suggestion is make that phrase a graphic as big as the green square - it will draw attention, but not take away from the rest of the content.
ideaGENERATOR

Return to Website Reviews