[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - WebSite Review you may need • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

WebSite Review you may need

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

WebSite Review you may need

Postby jamesjones341 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:54 am

Let me know what you think about my new site:
It is a site for starters that have a low budget.
jamesjones341

Postby ideaGENERATOR » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:16 pm

The design is beautiful - really comes off professional. Nice job.

Two things I disliked:
1) Your sales pitch - because I read it over and over again. The middle column hosts the same idea about if you have not time, this is the answer that will get you going right away. You just reword it 4 or 5 times.

2)You are selling pages right on the homepage - discounts make them seem to belong. but you are usinng two colums for that, so they come off as really small icons. I think it might motivate a new comer to check things out a little more if they see a larger screen shot of what they will be getting.

You sell the idea well, but a better organizatoin and helping the viewer see what they could purchase quicker will benefit everyone. you have the room on top to dedicate space to that.

Good Luck.
ideaGENERATOR

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 am

Hi
Here is just my thought:

The footer is mis-align using firefox

The menu wording eg "View our 123 products", which is in gray, doesn't look well with background.

Your theme is clean and neat.
But, normally if I am going to buy any template, I wanna ensure the store that I visit can impress me with it own store front first. Yours don't impress me.

Just get start with your business, and fine tune alone the way. You will never have a perfect design.

Hope for your very best in your venture :)
Johnny

Return to Website Reviews