[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ready to market it, I think? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ready to market it, I think?

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Ready to market it, I think?

Postby SMiller » Sun May 20, 2007 8:06 am

I put some hours into this and hope I did not waste my time. I have over 250 affiliates on the site that are easy to find. Brutal honesty is what I like best. I do not want to market something until I know people will like it. I know I need to add some kind of mail list generator, but I am working on that. I am taking Lynn’s advise with aweber. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks

Sean
SMiller

Postby ideaGENERATOR » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:07 pm

Great look. Very Proffesional.

Your Yahoo Ads could be blended a better useing no green at all. I know it is the theme colors of your site, but black will help it integrate to your site better. However, very nice placement.

Your setup is very clean and organized. I am positive you have been meticulously moving things for placement, and putting great thought into everything from wording to efficiency and it shows.

I think one of your most effective tools is the search, so that should go higher. Maybe right under the description of who you are. I've been trying to figure out if you have a better option, but everything else is very well placed, so moving that higher might make other content seem out of place.

I think you are pretty much ready to market.

The only thing I can come up with that will make it a bit better is match the greens you are using. The header on top and the bars don't really match even though both are green. Using different hues of a color comes off tacky in my book. Also the little orbs next to each category uses green and the yahoo ads - all different hues. Maybe bring in the orange a little more - you use it at the top message and the orange search button... it is a good complimentary color.

Good luck. You have a great product.
ideaGENERATOR

Return to Website Reviews