[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Website & Sales Letter for Critique • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Website & Sales Letter for Critique

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Website & Sales Letter for Critique

Postby shadez9 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:02 am

Dear Experts in this Forum

I finally finsihed writing my ebook and ready to sell it online. I have also just finsihed writing the sales page and would like you guys to take a look at it and hopefully kindly advise me on any changes i should make, if the sales copy is effective etc etc.

Any comments, feedback and critique is greatly appreciated!

The site is

Thanks in advance!

Melvin :D
shadez9

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:24 pm

Well...I will start with this...

At the bottom of your sales page it reads:

Remeber Your Investment Is Secured With My 100% Iron-Clad Money Back Guarantee

The word "Remember" is missing something. :)

I would also offer another suggestion...

Give a copy of your ebook to three people for free in exchange for a testimonial of what they thought about it.

If you get only two testimonials this way...you can put those at the top of the page under the headline, to add credibility.

And one more piece of advice...

I do like your headline, but it needs strength. Also, use all red letters in the headline and remove the "all caps." I would replace the word "just" with simply if you leave the headline as is.

An example right off the top of my head, not following my normal process for determining headlines and only to be used as a guide for you (I usually write out about 200 headlines and pick the top 10):

"Who Else Wants To Totally Transform Their Presentation Skills From Zero To Hero In Just Eight Simple Steps?"

Use 20pt Tahoma, red color, and change the main text to 14pt Tahoma.

Enjoy 8)
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews