[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - just started building,what do you think? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

just started building,what do you think?

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

just started building,what do you think?

Postby knowledgewealth » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:49 pm

Hello everyone,

Ever since i stumbled into this website,i have a hard time going to sleep because of the super rich content this site has.IT seem as though everyone is a super thinker not avg joe's.only the strong minded entrepreneurs can digest this info .

i am currently in the process of releasing my first informational booklet.I have been researching this materal for over ten years.This book is to show people the amt of wealth a person can have just by owning a house.i will also be releasing hidden secrets on tax advantages avg people dont know like :

Did you know that when you have a business you can add your entire car operating expenses for the year,including gas,oil tires,repairs,license fees,LEASE PAYMENTS,registration fees,garage rental,insurance and depreciation? The wealth of knowledge have in this book is true because i lived it . Im in the process of building my site .feel free to add any comments. www.jksuccess.net thanx
knowledgewealth

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:39 pm

Once you get through the intro, the Landing Page: https://www.jksuccess.net/Home_Page.php is set up as a "Squeeze Page" - designed to turn visitors into subscribers (or to generate a list of highly targeted leads).

Great job on that mindset with your site, by the way. I would recommend though, that you break your text up into easy-to-read paragraphs, and use headlines and sub-headlines for those people that are scanning the text.

Your call-to-action being the subscription option at the end, you want to make that stand out more. More than the content or text even.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:24 pm

I echo Lynn's thoughts and will add that you should probably ditch the intro/gatekeeper page.

Most people skip it and anything which puts a block between your visitor and the action you want them to take is one more obstacle for them to overcome...(you want as few obstacles as possible).

Once you do get through to the squeeze page, it seems intimidating. The paragraphs will also make the text easier to read. You may also want to highlight the main benefits using headings for the scanners.

Hope that helps,
~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby knowledgewealth » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks so much for your input.i did change the website around but im just not feeling ditching the intro,if people want to skip they can.im not just selling info but im giving info out for free also which would be strictly business no entertainment and i want to portray that image .dont get me wrong i do believe that you are the profesionals in this game.If they are more request to dich the intro then i will.
https://www.jksuccess.net/Home_Page.php

john
knowledgewealth

Postby john925 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:55 pm

john925

Return to Website Reviews