[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Re: Would like a review please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Re: Would like a review please

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Re: Would like a review please

Postby Andrea21 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:50 pm

Hi,

Can someone give me a review of the following website that I am in the process of creating. I'd like an opinion on all aspects of it except for the links to affiliate programs, since I am still trying to work out whether or not to include them.

www.characters-and-products.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrea
Andrea21

Postby Deltlake1 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:34 pm

I like the changes you have made, including the color of the text.
All of the links work well, grammar and spelling is right on, I give it a "thumbs up".
One suggestion, if I may, would be to include a "give-away" ( freebie ) with a lead capture box.
This will allow you to e-mail your visitors with any updates you may have, or, if you choose to, any affiliate programs you may want to suggest.
Deltlake1

Postby Andrea21 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:08 am

Deltlake,

Thank you for replying with the advice. :D I'm going to add an opt-in email sign up box as you suggested.

Andrea
Andrea21

Return to Website Reviews