[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Site Review: Need some opinions! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Site Review: Need some opinions!

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Site Review: Need some opinions!

Postby money2bmade » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Hey everyone! :) My name is Brett Laffin, and I run a website/blog called Money2BMade.com. The site is mainly geared toward "newbies" to Internet Marketing, but also contains a lot of motivation writing, some advanced Internet Marketing advice, and some product/service recommendations. The site was offline for a few months, due to technical problems & time constraints (I'm a college student, and it's been a busy semester).

I was wondering if everyone could please provide me with some feedback on the overall design/color scheme of the site. Would you be inclined to stick around and read the blog, if you just stumbled upon it? Do the post topics seem intriguing to you? Is there anything that you DON'T like about the overall look/scheme of the site?

I really appreciate everyone's time and advice...this really is one of my favorite forums on the net, and I've told a lot of people about this place...:) Have a nice day, everyone, and thanks again!!!
money2bmade

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby money2bmade » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:06 pm

money2bmade

Nice looking site.

Postby mindy1978 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:45 pm

Brett,

I agree. I like the color scheme and the neatness of the site. It presents a professional look and it makes you want to stay a while.

Good Job! :D

Mindy
mindy1978

Postby money2bmade » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:55 pm

Thank you very much, Mindy! :D I really do appreciate your time and comments. They are really helpful - please let me know if I can do anything to help you out! 8)
money2bmade

Postby skyjoe76 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:23 pm

Brett,

I like your site. Easy to read, very light and clean. Had bookmark your site. Looking forward for more.
skyjoe76

Postby JosephRatliff » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:33 pm

Brett

Nice site. I especially like your catch phrase.

John Reese paid quite a bit for that domain.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby money2bmade » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:43 am

money2bmade

Return to Website Reviews