[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Gadget's • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Gadget's

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Gadget's

Postby Shaffir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:08 am

Hi all,

I just cranked out my site and I would like to share it with you guy's. And I need some advice on how to mix my header templete with images. I had tried to wrap the image to suite the header layout but fail, it's either goes up or down nor middle. how to place the image on the right hand side without distrubing the header....

The site is :?:

I'm not a wizard to make thing goes as I wanted...

Thanks
Shaffir

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:31 pm

I took a look at the link you gave, but I still dont understand your question about the header graphic & images. I didnt see a header graphic at all.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Website Reviews