[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - please tell me what do you think • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

please tell me what do you think

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

please tell me what do you think

Postby art.lover » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:00 am

art.lover

A few thoughts

Postby mindy1978 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:45 pm

Hello,

At first glance, I like the overall look of your site. It has a nice clean look. I couldn't view any of the graphics or gobelins in the gallery. I don't know if this was something with my computer, or if others can't view them as well.

Second, I noticed several typing errors, such as aranjament instead of arrangement on your right side menu.

Hope this helps!

Mindy
mindy1978

Postby art.lover » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:18 am

art.lover

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:48 am

I believe that images on your main page would be very helpful. I honestly dont know what 'gobelins' are, or how they relate to needlework?

You also might consider using a .com domain to market to people in other countries.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

art.lover web site

Postby tulsachristy » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:54 am

Its an art site, use some art in it! The pages take forever to load, but thats probably your hosts fault. The site is neat and orderly and nav links are easy to find and use. But its drab and needs some pizzazz. Use some famous art like the 4 Davids or some Egyption temple or something. It needs color and movement. You should look at it and feel art. So now its my turn you can rate my site
tulsachristy

Return to Website Reviews