[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Website Feedback will be appreciated. Free Gift for your hel • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Website Feedback will be appreciated. Free Gift for your hel

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Website Feedback will be appreciated. Free Gift for your hel

Postby vmti2003 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:49 pm

vmti2003

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm

Hi Michael,
Just took a peek at your website and the first thing that jumped out at me (almost literally) was the subscription box. Frankly, this is annoying, but I hear it works, so it's your call.

(Tangent: Possibly making it look more visually appealing, for instance a sticky note style pop up, and made it more unobtrusive, like up in the corner or just covering a bit of the content.)

Okay, I know you said not to discuss aesthetics, so I'll move on.

The next thing that jumped out at me is the date - last time I checked, it wasn't the year 106. That should be an easy fix for you. ;)

I absolutely love that you don't have the recording automatically play. This is something that irks me with other sales letter sites.

Since the letter itself was quite long, I actually just scanned it (don't have too much time right now, but may come back to read it in depth) and wanted to let you know about the first couple things I noticed.

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby jaidai » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:24 pm

106! ha aha. yeah fix that.

I have read that many of the so-called gurus say if you put up links to other pages, no one will read your sales copy. Since you are selling a $97 ebook, I would probably get rid of the left nav bar. other wise, since you are using the long sales copy technique, no one will get to the sales link...
jaidai

Thanks for the feedback!

Postby vmti2003 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:02 am

I want to thank jaidai and theuniek1 for their feedback.

As far as the date goes, I'm stumped! :roll: I went to the site and even reloaded the page and the date is displaying correctly. Is there another date script that I can use?

By the way, its not just a $97 e-book. It includes all the software programs as well.

Thanks again,
Michael
vmti2003

Return to Website Reviews