[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please critique my sales letter... Blogging Product • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please critique my sales letter... Blogging Product

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Please critique my sales letter... Blogging Product

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:28 pm

This is for the new blogging product I've been discussing in another thread and I am in need of some additional eyes.

Please don't hold back, I want this product and it's promotion to be the very best it can be!

http://www.BrassRingBlogging.com/

(all order links have been disabled)

Thank you in advance,
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby mattmarshall » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:58 pm

The sales letter is pretty vague.

I just skimmed it briefly but it's hard to pick out exactly what your product does... and more importantly, what it will do for me.

Also, you don't have a hook.

Matt
mattmarshall

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:24 pm

Thank you Matt!

Can you give me some concrete examples?

Thank you,
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby mattmarshall » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:53 pm

concrete examples of what?
mattmarshall

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:35 pm

a hook
90PercentAttitude

Postby mattmarshall » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:01 pm

http://ohpdirect.com/pro.php?sku=772G

The hook is "one legged golfer".
mattmarshall

Postby JackieC » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:15 pm

hmmmmm....I agree. What is it and whats it do for me. Too much going on. Simplify the page a bit maybe. Don't give up though. Nothing is perfect the first or even second try. Determination is all it takes to make it in this business! You believe you can do it and you will! Best of luck! :D
JackieC

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:15 am

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all so much for your valuable input on the sales letter! I am happy to report that http://www.BrassRingBlogging is now live and officially in launch status. Lots going on at the moment, but the early returns have been spectacular. Such a great personal feeling to be helping so many others with their online success.

I have taken the sales letter suggestions and implemented a split testing process that will use the ideas I got here and pit them against several variables and we'll see where it all lands.

Thank you again to everyone!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Return to Website Reviews