[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The 'evil' Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The 'evil' Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The 'evil' Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies

Postby tknoppe » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Just in case you all missed my tweets on this - Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies are pure evil. They sit here at my desk, calling my name, beckoning me. So, because I'm always thinking of others first, I've made it my mission to do away with the little devils to save you all from harm. So send all your Thin Mint cookies to me for safe and proper disposal. :twisted:

And just in case you did not get your cookie order in on time, I found a recipe where you can !

So once you have made your thin mint knock-offs, or receive your genuine Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies, you can then make .

:D
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:23 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby valg » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Yep I can relate, although I tend to prefer their shortbread and peanut butter ones, and I normally don't even care for peanut butter cookies. Agh...
valg

Postby eskimo13 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Angie, you're a baaaaaaad influence.

Just when I thought I'd done it all, I must admit I've never put peanut butter on my ice cream. Mmmmmmm, just the thought of it is making it hard to sit here long enough to finish this thought.

Now, some details please... do you actually scoop it onto the dish of ice cream, like a topping? Do you, in fact, actually use a dish or do you just eat it out of the container, like I do, with milk poured over the surface?

I like to put my toppings directly into the container, after a dent is made to allow some room, of course. And how do I know when my serving is over? Why, when the toppings are gone, of course!

Cookies, brownies, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, milk, whipped cream, ground peanuts, chocolate syrup, and now PEANUT BUTTER??? How dare you?

Traci, I blame YOU! You started this with your "Self-sacrifice-motivated" PSA about cookies!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be right back. I have an errand to run. Yeah, that's it, an errand.

Quinn
eskimo13
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:49 am

Mmmm Girl Scout cookies! I've actually managed to avoid any and all cookie selling tables while out grocery shopping. Not sure how I managed to do that!

Thin Mints are yummy frozen. Toss a stack of those crunchy yummies in the freezer for snacking on later.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Nice Try Traci, but am still going to eat them myself. Actually a coconut macaroon would go down just as good, or shortbread, or oreos, or peanut butter cookies, or put favorite cookie here _____.
nar321
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:07 am

Hey now, I'm just trying to be my usual helpful self. :P
tknoppe
Elite Member

AHHH.. The Thin Mint......

Postby Deltlake1 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm

:lol: Ah, Traci,

The "Thin Mint" cookie, let me count the ways......
Well, maybe not. There are 3 boxes in my cuboard that
I have been trying to forget about. The tagalongs are nice,
and the samoas are good, but let me ring my bowl of French
Vanilla ice cream with the "Thin Mints" .......

OOOOPPPPSSSS..gota go.....
Deltlake1

Postby tknoppe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 pm

What?! You have THREE boxes *still*?! Oh dear - how can this be? Well, you need to let me help you with those; 'cuz I'm just nice like that. ;)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Bad, bad, bad thread. Should not have even stepped one foot in this bastion of evil.
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:22 am

I have a box of Caramel Delites on my desk but the Thin Mints are my favorite!
MommyEnterprises

Postby nar321 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:43 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:33 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 pm

lisamariemary