[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What is the funniest thing your pet has done • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What is the funniest thing your pet has done

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What is the funniest thing your pet has done

Postby Moneycatchers » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby allmylovecrafts » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:23 am

We just got a new puppy from the shelter this week. Holy Cow! I forgot how funny they are.

Our other dog is 8 and he tries to ignore her & just take a nap. She comes over and just starts batting him with her paws. As soon as she finally gets him up she runs for about 2 seconds & then jumps up & hides behind my daughter. Waits till he lays back down & starts again.

We just got her on Twitter & she is so easy to write for because she is a goofball. Heck, she is gaining followers faster than I did.

We have not been able to teach her to type yet so my 14 y/o daughter types for her. ;)

Sheryl Loch
allmylovecrafts

Postby forit » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 pm

forit

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:30 pm

My old cat got stuck in a bag and was running around the house. Was really funny!
MommyEnterprises

Postby goaskmom » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Our dog crosses her front paws when she in lying down. She looks like she's being quite the prissy lady, which is funny, because we have four sons and I'm not exactly ladylike - much less prissy.

She's not allowed in the kitchen while we eat, so she sits at the threshold, all of her body out - except those crossed paws. A little bit rebellious. Almost obeying - but on her terms.
goaskmom

Postby Dan484 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:26 pm

From early on we taught our two Weimaraners to get out of the room when they fart. Now, whenever they fart the immediately get a funny look on their face and get out of the room without us even saying a word!
Dan484

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Hahaha - this is awesome! Great idea for a thread, Ian!! My sweet "Puppy" makes me laugh just about every day - I haven't the brain power to recall anything specific at the moment, though. LOL I'll remember to keep popping into this thread, though - I love it! And I'm sure I'll have some to share when I get my braincells back. (they're being held hostage by a migraine right now LOL)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby eskimo13 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 am

We recently moved to the 'country' from the suburbs. Turns out my lovely wife of 14 years had a secret desire to be a country girl and have animals that we couldn't have in the city. She started dropping hints about this a couple of years ago, and if I live by one principal, it's this: "Happy wife, happy life". I said "Honey, we can live anywhere you like... just don't expect to turn me into a farmhand".

So over the last year and a half, we've been searching the MLS for just the right place, and finally found a house I could live in on a property she could live on, and we moved in October '08.

What does this have to do with funny pets? Well, since moving here we've acquired a 'rescued' Border Collie and named him Bullet.

We recently had a big windstorm and in the morning discovered that one of our 150ft tall trees had broken off at about six feet up. It would have fallen all the way to the ground, had it not gotten hung up in a neighboring tree. So, here it is, basically broken off but still resting on the 'stump' and at a 45 degree angle with the top in another tree.

This looked like a future hazard where one of my children could be under it at just the wrong time. So I decided to get out the chainsaw and proceed to bring it all the way down. It took three cuts to do this and all the while, I made sure the boys were well out of the way while they watched me. What I hadn't figured on was the dog.

Just as soon as that tree fell to the ground, the dog ran right under it! The top part of the tree hit the dog... smacked him flat. I dropped the chainsaw and ran to the dog and he was laying motionless, with his hind leg up in the air. His eyes were open and he looked stunned.

I scooped him up, started screaming to the kids to tell mom we were going to the Vet's office, and ran to the car.

Long story short(er), the vet kept him overnight and xray'd him etc and found a small tear in one of his lungs, which he said would repair itself in time, and to just keep him quiet.

We went to pick him up the next day and ($280 later) brought him home. As soon as he was let into the back yard the first thing he did (and here's the funny part, finally) was to walk gingerly over to where the fallen tree was, he looked all around and surveyed the area and then peed on the tree as if to say "Take that!". We all thought that was pretty funny.

Next time I drop a tree, I'll make sure ALL the family is well accounted for.

Quinn
eskimo13
Elite Member

Postby Moneycatchers » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 am

Hi All

My dog fondly known as The Dog Is almost human He now thinks because he has watched a wolf program that he now is a wolf and howls his best howl.

He is convinced he is the alpha male out of me and him now because of watching the wolf Program.
I knew I should of monitored his Television watching more.

He watches to much its polluting his mind.

He is such a poof he is terrified of the rain and anything that reflects a light on to the ceiling.

He has a steady girlfriend called Hattie who visits with him now and again.
they are saving up to get married.

He is a border collie which probably explains his mad streak.

He wont eat carrots or broccoli, loves roast potatoes cabbage or sprouts peas sweet corn peppers and any meat or fish plus anything sweet, but the cabbage and sprouts they have side effects which is a little unfortunate if you are in the same room as him at the time.

He usually has a cup of tea in the morning with me while I read Clicknewz http://www.clicknewz.com/ whilst he devours my mail his solution to Bill Paying. If Only.

Well A little of my dog.

Warmest Regards Ian in the UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby valg » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:57 pm

My dog (1/2 lab, 1/2 chow), chews her toenails!!!! I didn't know dogs could do that. I can't believe I have to utter the words out of my mouth, "Zena, stop biting your nails"! I feel like such a dork.
valg

Postby ScottSharpe » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 am

I got a 10 week old beagle puppy from the shelter last summer, he must be close to 9 months now. It turns out he's a beagle-basset hound mix, anyway funny stuff...

I don't know why, but there is something funny about him lying on his back, with his paws in air, lips falling back, and snoring all at the same time.

Also..I moved last week and bought a new dresser with a big mirror attached to it. He would jump on the bed and stare at himself in the mirror and growl...for like 15 minutes at a time. It was so funny.
ScottSharpe

Postby tam2005 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

tam2005

Postby RGarcia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm

My cat hangs out on the bathroom sink at times and then starts looking up at the door and leaps up and gets on TOP of the door .... REALLY! Great balancing act up there ON the door itself. Good thing she's not a "fat" cat. :P

She then puts a paw on the edge of door frame and peeks out at everyone upside down and yaks at us.

We now call her the "bat" when she's up there. You gotta see it to believe it! :lol:

RGarcia
RGarcia

Postby angienewton » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Cute stories everyone!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Next

Return to Coffee Break!