[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Getting to know me. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Getting to know me.

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Getting to know me.

Postby alexc » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

So I notice that this forum is fairly slow in the Coffee Break area and I think that we really could use this to share our interests. I'm going to start a bunch of threads that talk about my interests and try to put a little something in them every day. This way you'll get to know more about me, and it will hopefully encourage others to share the things they find interesting outside of IM.

My topics of interest, for now:

Games
Music
Movies
Books
Hiking
Technology

What you'll soon learn about me is that I'm the biggest geek ever! So get ready for the onslaught.
alexc

Postby Bill_C » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:14 pm

I'm not sure Alex, I thought was I was the biggest geek ever. Last night I had a wonderful dream about a new iphone!

BC
Bill_C
Elite Member

Postby alexc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Bah, The iPhone sucks. Until they get the haptic touch screen that will allow us to have some sort of feedback about the buttons we are pressing it just isn't the device it could be.

Haptic technology allows the surface of the screen to change its shape based on what the software is displaying. When I can actually feel the buttons, that appear and disappeard based on an application, then I'll dive head first into a fancy touch screen. Until then, buttons for life!
alexc

Return to Coffee Break!