[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Losing Weight - I Create My Body • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Losing Weight - I Create My Body

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Losing Weight - I Create My Body

Postby SkinCareGirl » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm trying to lose those last 20 pounds before bathing suit weather. hehehe How about you?

I had a "light bulb" moment the other day. I was talking with my friend and "I Create My Body" founder, Marilyn Jenett. Marilyn is a renowned prosperity teacher and you may already know about her and her Feel Free to Prosper prosperity program. Well, she believes in body prosperity, too.

Marilyn told me that I will not get the results I want unless I first have the mindset for a fit, healthy body. Only then will those other tools help me. If I don't have the mindset, then I will automatically keep reverting back to the tangible evidence of my core belief. Thus, the all too familiar "yo-yo".

Marilyn is right. I know I eat from stress......like eating a half container of my favorite ice cream at one setting. :lol: If you have read about Oprah's weight challenges she tells us that we have to work on the inside to get results on the outside.

It got me thinking, so I asked Marilyn if she would put together her LIVE "I Create My Body" tele-class program. I thought I would put it out there for those who would like to join us on May 6th - 5pm Pacific, 6pm Mountain, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern.

What’s great about this program is that it promises we can lose weight in a natural, effortless way – by gently shifting the subconscious dominant thought. In fact, we will no longer think of ourselves as having to "lose weight.”

Another thing I like about Marilyn's program is that you can attend the live tele-class and then receive additional weekly group coaching if you like. Marilyn is known for her simple lessons and gentle but powerful teaching style that really gets the job done.

If for some reason you can’t attend the live tele-class, then you can still register and receive the recording of the call and all of the lesson materials. Or Marilyn can offer you her existing “I Create My Body” audio program. Personally, I like the LIVE program because it will hold me accountable and give me the motivation I need right now. :D

You can read more about the "I Create My Body" program when you visit
Marilyn’s website – http://www.feelfreetoprosper.com/icreat ... -live.html

Blessings,

Leslie Freude

P.S. Be sure and check out my friend, Susan's before and after photos and her results from Marilyn’s program.
SkinCareGirl

Postby SkinCareGirl » Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 pm

Good Morning!

Just want you all to know that if you can't make the May 6th tele-class you can order the audio program.
http://www.feelfreetoprosper.com/icreatemybody.html

Be sure to listen to Marilyn's radio show to learn more about her "I Create My Body" program. http://www.feelfreetoprosper.com/audio/ ... r-edit.mp3

Blessings,
Leslie
SkinCareGirl

Return to Coffee Break!