[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My 4 year old found weed in the park! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My 4 year old found weed in the park!

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My 4 year old found weed in the park!

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Okay,

So my son, my SO and I are having lunch in the park. In my sons class they are learning about gardening, and I do quite a bit of it myself. Well we're all sitting there enjoying the sun, when my son starts yelling out " I FOUND WEED, MOMMY! I FOUND WEED!"

I KNEW what he was referring to, weeds in the grass, but to the rest of the 20 families out there, it came as a major shock! LOL

I had to say really loud: Yes, baby there are WEEDS in the grass! *Faints with embarrassment*
Everyone was laughing...Hysterically
And not so much at my son, but at this 19 year old college kid, that about BROKE HIS NECK, to come see what "weed" my son had found!

TOO FUnny!
Lamorenalotiene

Postby Jackie » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Jackie
Elite Member

Return to Coffee Break!