[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What Aspect Of Your Business Gives You The Greatest... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What Aspect Of Your Business Gives You The Greatest...

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What Aspect Of Your Business Gives You The Greatest...

Postby Dale King » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:53 am

What Aspect Of Your Business Gives You The Greatest Satisfaction?

I like making lots of money. I really do. And I truly enjoy helping people. But those things aren't what gives me the greatest satisfaction. What gives me the greatest satisfaction is knowing when I get up in the morning, all I have to do is walk downstairs and I'm at work. I don't have to get into my car and drive to some "job", because I'm already there. I'm the boss. That's what gives me the greatest satisfaction.

What about you? What aspect of your business gives you the greatest satisfaction?

Dale King
Dale King

Postby karynsolo » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:53 am

I think for me it is not feeling like i have to be a corporate drone, being able to set my schedule, set my own goals and have the satisfaction of achieving those goals.

When I set out to achieve goals I do not like to feel like I am being held back by anyone or anything. Iam a very independent thinker and having the space to really get creative for me is where I shine the best.
karynsolo

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 am

Accomplishment. It can be just about anything from completing a huge project to publishing a great blog post, but that sense of satisfaction is priceless!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby shri » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 am

Very well said lynn.
>>I'm a gemini too. (dont be surprised, i accidentally stumbled on to your old blog on blogger).<<

Its the gratification which comes
from the process of creating something and watch it turn into achievement which further inspires to create.

Shri
shri

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:55 am

Receiving my affiliate checks each month. That means I'm actually doing something right! :lol:

That in turn allows me the freedom to do what I feel like.

8)
CorpRebel

Return to Coffee Break!