[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Home sick with the flu • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Home sick with the flu

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Home sick with the flu

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:08 pm

My family has caught the flu. I have been sick all week. I had to take a trip to the ER on Tuesday night because I am 36 weeks pregnant and had over a 102 temp. Then last night I had to take my 3 year old daughter because her temp got to 103.3. This flu that is going around is NASTY. If you know someone who has the flu, I would suggest staying away from them until they have got rid of it. I am MISERABLE!
MommyEnterprises

Postby Katherine Reschke » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Sorry to hear you are so unwell especially being so heavily pregnant. Do make sure you are taking good care of yourself - very few things in life can't be put off for a few days.
Katherine Reschke
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Sorry to hear that! :(

I was laid up with the "bug" from Christmas Day thru day after New Year's Day. Couldn't even enjoy the football games. heh heh

Hope you're feeling better SOON!

Image 8)
Last edited by CorpRebel on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CorpRebel

Postby JeanM » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Stefani I am sorry to hear you have the flu, especially being pregnant(I did not now that, congratulations!). I hope you are feeling better real soon.

Jeanm
JeanM
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Did you get a flu shot or not, Stefani?
nar321
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:17 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby nar321 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Might have guessed that, In any case best wishes for a speedy recovery
nar321
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Im starting to feel better today! Actually getting some work done...
MommyEnterprises

Postby karynsolo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:35 pm

karynsolo

Return to Coffee Break!