[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ahhh - I think I'm in LOVE!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ahhh - I think I'm in LOVE!!

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby robert adams » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:22 am

wow, what names these bands have now days.

I remember back when I was a kid and playing rock-n-roll, our band had the name of Renaissance

one time we were playing at a pretty big hall in houston and right across the street was a run down dive of a place.

you could not park within 5 blocks of that joint because of the crowd that was there.

the band playing was a local country band named:

Charley Brown and the Brownies.

I thought that was bad back then, but I guess the kids these days have run out of names.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby alexc » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:28 am

alexc

Postby auntiej » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:27 pm

I think a man with eyeliner is sexy. Tell your kids mom can have the hots for a band member too>LOL :lol: Hey buy the way their music is awsome too.
auntiej

Postby eskimo13 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:17 am

eskimo13
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Coffee Break!