[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Wierdest Occupations Out There! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Wierdest Occupations Out There!

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The Wierdest Occupations Out There!

Postby jaggiegill » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Hi everyone, I was just taking a break from all the work and brainstorming up some jobs that I have come across online and offline that were the most ridiculous occupations that one can do in their life, from a minimum wage "over the phone ***" telemarketer all the way to lotion testers (whatever in the world that is suppose to be). The funny part is that most of the weirdest opportunities I've come across offered residual income, now how in the world is that possible? Are you going to be recruiting other lotion testers in your downline to get some commission off of them :D completely ridiculous.

What is the Weirdest Job You've Ever Had? or have seen in a paper or as a online classified ? I can assure you that I have seen all of them in my years online, so lets see if you can throw one at me that I've never heard of.

I understand that there is a limit to making money and at some times people will just about do anything, but when it crosses the line, it's just becomes funny!
jaggiegill

Postby WAHumor » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:05 am

Well...

How about a business opportunity that involves spraying license plates to obscure the digits from traffic cameras?

How about a multi-level casket business?

Or maybe a pine cone wholesaler?

There's more (but nowhere near enough) here:

I'm always looking for more. Send some my way!!
Last edited by WAHumor on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Sandra » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:07 pm

Weirdest occupations? Just watch the TV show on Discovery channel. :lol:
Sandra
Elite Member

Postby Michael b » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:18 am

LOL I love that show... i was watching that at 4 a.m. the other day when my 1 month old son decided he didn't want to sleep....
Michael b

Postby Sandra » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:38 am

Sandra
Elite Member

Postby Michael b » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm

Michael b

Return to Coffee Break!