[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Want to see the mosaic birdbath I made • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Want to see the mosaic birdbath I made

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Want to see the mosaic birdbath I made

Postby LynnWilson » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:12 pm

LynnWilson

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:47 am

Very nice, Lynn! Do you sell your works at craft shows, or online?
Chuck_Anthony

Postby LynnWilson » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:48 am

Thanks, Chuck.

Craft shows and word of mouth. I love for people to come to me! I actually live in a small town and a lot of people walk for exercise, so people can see me working in my work area when they go by. I am working on a little garden sign to let people know they can purchase a birdbath. :) The garden sign will be mosaic in nature. 8)

As far as selling on line, I have thought about that, but they are so HEAVY!! I cannot imagine the cost for shipping and packing them so that they do not get damaged along the way. The hold up very well over time in a garden setting, but traveling through a postal system may be another matter entirely!

Lynn
LynnWilson

Postby JourneymanPro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:35 am

Makes me wish I were a bird, Lynn!

It's beautiful. And ain't small-town living great? Your mere presence can become word-of-mouth.

Patrick
JourneymanPro

Postby LynnWilson » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:22 am

Thank you, Patrick. I sometimes would like to be a bird, too. The greenery in my garden is a lot easier on the eyes than 8 hours at the computer screen. :lol:

Small-town living really is nice and we are about to get an organic food store with crafts and locally grown produce and herbal medicines and...you get the picture. It will be only 1 mile from my home. My home's value has already started going up, but so have the property taxes!! :shock:

Lynn
LynnWilson

Return to Coffee Break!