[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What's on your Christmas Wish List? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What's on your Christmas Wish List?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:00 pm

Whoa....do you ever get amazed at how 'everything is connected to everything'? and how amazing the universe is?

I told ya'll my xmas lists were on hold, and what my number one wish was, and that times were rough for us right now (we might lose our house)

And I log onto myspace - and earlier a new friend had asked me about my love for melissa etheridge...and just talking about that as a way to break the ice between us - as we are totally new friends

And when i just logged back in, she was offering to send me her album!!!!

Wow!

It's a funny, letting go - but still admitting the negative issues are there - but feeling positive about things....and then good stuff happens....awesome!

Sounds like a good blog post!

Just wanted to share this with ya'll! :D
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby allmylovecrafts » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:55 pm

I would also enjoy my own computer! Or maybe Santa could take everyone else on a trip to the North Pole. I'm sure he could use some more helpers!! LOL!

Sheryl
allmylovecrafts

Previous

Return to Coffee Break!