[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - So what are you going to do with all that money? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

So what are you going to do with all that money?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

So what are you going to do with all that money?

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:30 am

You're planning to hit the goldmine online, right?

What do you plan to do with all the money you earn?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:42 am

Heck, I'll settle for a high-grade tinmine myself.

Retire from the Internet, what else???

Well, maybe hire Bill Gates as my butler...
WAHumor
Elite Member

"all that money"

Postby sissy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:49 am

Yes, I dream big..........
Mansion............ check
New Car........... check
Travel.............. check
Help family....... check
Help friends...... check
etc, etc, etc...............

But mostly, I just want a home. Not a mansion, just a home to call my own. A basement, lots of windows and a yard. :D
sissy
Elite Member

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:11 am

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby americanwahm » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:08 pm

I got debt free last year - which I never thought would happen! I'm thrilled to be able to look ahead and set some goals.

I'm re-finishing my house one penny at a time. The list of things that need fixing or replacing is long but I'm determined to do it all with cash.
americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby stephfoster » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:02 pm

Let my husband come work at home with me. Probably not in my business. He wants to be a photographer. I keep telling him to just go for it, but he'd rather wait until he can quit his job and do it full time, which isn't happening yet.
stephfoster

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:05 pm

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel :mrgreen:
GO USC!
CorpRebel

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:42 pm

My main goal is to have more time with my family. My online income allows for my wife to be home with the kids (we home school)I have 3 daughters 6, 3, and 5 months.

Next my desire is to open a production company. Movies, TV, theatre, ect. There is just so much junk out there. ANything that does promote a good message looks like it was made in the mid 80s.

I am positive that this will happen. It's the waiting that's the hard part.

Now, gotta get back to work.
Marc Meole

Return to Coffee Break!